Terms and Conditions
Coastwide Airport Transfers reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any passenger at any time for any reason.
Coastwide Airport Transfers accepts no responsibility for any weather conditions, traffic incidents/delays, vehicle breakdowns or defect in any vehicle of transportation which are out of our control. We will make every effect possible to ensure your travel to and from your destination is on time and as smooth as possible.
Coastwide Airport Transfers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays caused by airlines, passengers missing flight/ship or flight/ship time changes or lost luggage.
It is passengers responsibility to provide Coastwide Airport Transfers with the correct arrival date, flight number and time for their flight landing in Sydney. If the incorrect information is provided and we have not been advised previously the passengers will be charged an additional fee per person to reschedule.
All pickups from the airport or cruise ship terminal must be pre-paid.
Refunds will occur when your scheduled flight arrival time into Sydney is delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times. If your flight into Sydney is delayed it is your responsibility to inform us of that delay.
If your flight is early/delayed and we are not informed we are not responsible for picking you up and a refund will not be given.
However, if we are informed of your early/delayed flight every effort will be made to accommodate customers on the next available bus.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We value your business and ask that you respect our business scheduling policy.
Please notify us as soon as possible of any cancellation or change to your arrival or departure time.
We require 4 days’ notice to your scheduled departure or arrival date, otherwise, we will charge a cancellation fee as below;
- 25% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel 3 days prior to your scheduled departure or arrival date.
- 50% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel 2 days prior to your scheduled departure or arrival date
- 100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel 1 day prior to your scheduled departure or arrival date
- No refund for cancellations on the day of travel or NO SHOW
- Refunds may only apply on the day where your scheduled flight or ship's arrival times into Sydney Airport or Cruise Ship Terminals are delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times.